What is the shopping procedure during Phase 2 of reopening?
- We are open shorter hours for the time being (11am to 5pm, Monday thru Saturday).
- We are requiring masks for all employees and customers. If you do not have one, we can supply you with a paper one. We also have reusable cotton masks available for purchase.
- Hand sanitizer is available and we ask that you use it when you enter.
- Only 2 shoppers are allowed in the store at a time.
- There is a 30 minute limit to your shopping time, we ask that you try to be as efficient as possible, so we can serve everyone.
- We request credit card payment at this time.
- Please practice social distancing while in the shop, with our employees and with other shoppers.
- High touch areas are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
Can I do front door pickup?
Yes, we're happy to pack up your order and have it ready for you to pick up at the shop. Select the "pick up" option when you checkout. We'll send you an email when it's ready for you (usually within an 1 hour during our business hours).
Do you sell gift certificates?
Yes, you can buy one via our website, stop by the store, or give us a call at 206-709-0707 during shop hours. We are happy to mail it to you or the gift recipient. Gift certificates can be used for in-store merchandise or classes.
I have a gift certificate, can I use it to purchase items online?
If you have a gift certificate that you would like to use for an online order, send us an email with the gift certificate number and we can create a code for you to shop online.
I want to order something I know your carry but it's not on your website. Is that possible?
Yes, we are happy to put an order together for you. Send us and email (email@example.com) with a list of what you need. We will put together the order and send invoice for you to complete the order online. It's always helpful to include your phone number, in case we have any questions.
What is your email address, how can I contact you?
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Or give us a call at 206-709-0707 during business hours.
Do you have.. ?
We carry fabric, yarn, patterns, ribbon, thread, notions, needle felting, embroidery, cross stitch supplies and a large variety of other goods. Feel free to give us a call at 206-709-0707 if you are looking for something specific.
Where exactly are you located?
Stitches is located on Pike between Harvard and Boylston on Capitol Hill. We are across the street from the Red Hook Brewlab and a half block from the QFC on the south end of Broadway.
How do I sign up for a class?
To sign up for a class at Stitches you can purchase one on our website, stop by the store or give us a call at 206-709-0707 during business hours. We do require pre-payment for all classes. Classes fill up fast so sign up early.
Can I reschedule the class I signed up for?
We require 14 days notice to reschedule or cancel a class for a refund.
Do you offer private lessons?
Stiches does not provide private lessons, but some of our teachers do, on the side. Contact us at email@example.com and we can put you in contact with the appropriate teacher.
Do you do custom tailoring or alterations?
Sorry, we are a DIY type of store.
Are you open?
We are closed the following holidays:
New Years Day
Fourth of July
Christmas Eve (close at 3pm)
New Years Eve (close at 3pm)